Lastly Ive never in my life dealt with such a useless generation before. This may sound harsh but I don’t care. Do parents shelter their kids their whole lives? From what it looks like yes is the answer. Young adults don’t have the drive to do shit anymore. I can’t even deal with the lack of work ethic in my generation. Do you think the world is handed to you on a silver fucking platter? Do you think everything is easy? God forbid a little stress, maybe some pressure and you all fucking crumble like five year olds. I can’t. You want to get paid more money but you don’t want to do anythingggggggg. Cry me a fucking a riverrrr. Priorities man where the fuck are they? I need to find some woods build a cabin and live off the land. Because if I have to deal with anymore lazy fucks, spoiled little pricks, and rude self serving cunts Im going to explode. AND this isn’t just work related this is every aspect of daily life related. Rant done.
I bottle everything up and its really unhealthy. I don’t know how to stop doing that. Crying is a sign of weakness to me and it physically puts me in pain to cry. I don’t know if I am just an over thinker or an over thinker. Well I do know I am an over thinker. I do not like when I can’t control EVERYTHING. I do not like when things change unless its me. Just the slightest change can put me off balance. Of course I can adapt quickly from the outside…but on the inside its a whirlwind of emotions. Sometimes I don’t even understand how I feel. I do know that I do not like change. I really dislike it.
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Abbie Nielsen (via narobe)
i really love this and wish i had read it a few years ago
Holy eff I love this.